Thursday, September 26, 2024

Brutality she was prostitute she didn't understand me

 My marriage was since the begining FAKE! Had no reason to we make sex! Nobody can confess that married to be good in the pictures, as him he was homosexual and wanted be well in his carrier, make sex for friendship? This is an absurd, the marriage could even considered not celebrated, the intention wasn't marry, was be good in the picture, even two kids wasn't reason to anulate a marriage that never had sex, we had a agreement, is we never wanted tear the curtain, appear better had a common divorce, I could went to the court to explain that our intention wasn't a marriage, that we didn't coabitamos even for sometime, I was being good with him, I knew law.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment