Saturday, September 28, 2024

Of somehow

 I put myself in risk, because could got gotten or you can bet to save, I am in one full piece. she is sodidy she only helps because she is needing for her, she came of under of a lot of trash.

My guide was saying that, that wait so much for the love of the life was making the ladies got old fast, to they be old when their man arrive, so what she listen?

Is despairing, a lot would be menopausada and is very depressive, a lot of person stops of want, of care with herself, a lot of the self love goes away, I said to the guide that the boyfriend came the person would that way a trash, everybody had a biological clock, and people don't need so without feelings for a person that stops of want be alive, that when the love came the person is half human all the time losing even the self respect, was that what he was talking with me, he says about the future problems, nobody need wait the person be isfigurated, to construct a completely destroyed woman.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment