Sunday, September 15, 2024

The solution beguns with the reading because

 Read is understand what the person are explaning for you, if you read bad you never gonna solve, one question that didn't acquive solve was the global reading I understand that it was saying about the time that the traffic the light was yellow, becuase of what was the regressive the quesiton was mentioning and was one paragraph that I read to fast and I idn't read a second time was a long text, I read once, and try remember, and I didn't remember one part that I read to fast. In the past in my school the professor used to say that for a good comprehesion fo the text we need read 3 times, today a lot of question with a short time is only once with a lot of attention.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment