Monday, September 9, 2024

Why I should said more?

 Is that one day that was being decided about a country, I had arrived there with my father and came his half-brother, came another people of others place, let me say that was after everybody died and we spiritually there to make some arragements, the place was Ok, but for ever and ever, give of all nationalities, of 2 religions? I saw that my uncle could commited me, and I was only spiritually listening, don't Jew don't be Arab, don't born in England, don't be German, and after with incarnations was even more, be Greek, be Roman, was a lot in Italy, so me and my friends we born there eventually there, we still have that right and nobody can cancel. When Greecy was in the top I wasn't in Germany or England see? Jews were walking around Europe and I was Jew.

So he compromisse for complete if he was the king, my father let, I when I listen the 1st, that way the king would be my ucle, wasn't a good place, I have a happy thought, also that was in the ancient world, do you know of course that the antiques civilizations aren't Europeans! They are Orientals, the Europe when got arranged like a politic cities the Old world had happens a lot of time before. So I remember that I was still rich and prince in Arabia so I only thought that I was very rich and I would pamper even more my sons in Arabia to they doesn't got sad because I was living that place, and I return running to my origin country, once born when I was king my uncle was king of such place, he write so bad things about the king, my father was alive is that he want me to be king many years before, I write to my uncle that he legislate but for his country what he write doesn't change in nothing the legislation of my country, why I should say more than that? For an uncle older than my father was that my father had sons an he only had daughters he had to be the king.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment