Friday, September 13, 2024

Solvinga question with first philosophy

 The 1st time I solve that question in school I used philosophy, was that 2 machines that print invitations, the philosophy is the question didn't gave how much was the quantity of invitations, and I tegibundei, was thinking how make it, tegibundar is to resolve something passes for incredible human thoughts like geography and anciet history, and is the drawer, I notice that no matters for the solution in the drawer had the invitations of the all humanity or one invitation, so could be a number bigger like the distance of our galaxy to the most far galaxy, so I only put a big number that the first digit is divisible by the two times, and the rest was 3 zeros, could be the most fast machine of the galaxy or the most slower, to solve the question all works. So the printer A prints all the invitations in 2hours and the B printer prints in 3 hours, so I sai A prints 6000invitations in 2hrs, and B prints 6000 invitations in 3hrs.

In the end velocity, more one philosophy nobody taught that velocity wasn't only for space, but I need a formula so there is go the formula is the velocity of impressão, for one is A: V=3000inv/H; B: V=2000/H;

Another tegiversation, I don't gonna make a media, I gonna sum direct, but this wasn't without thinking I think why is just sum, 

With the 2 prints working after one hour what is print? one gonna print 2000 and the other 3000, so I conclude that is 5000 invitations each hour, but see that I thought about and philosophically I discover that is 5000.

So in the end I have the final velocity that is V=5000inv/H and the quantity of invitations is what I said from the beginning 6000 invitations, and I want to know the time. V=inv/time;

5000 = 6000/X; But the case is that they want in minutes, and the velocity is in minutes but where is hour you can replace by it's value by itself multiplies by 60 and change grandity H by min.

T = 6000x60/5000= 72minutes.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment