Wednesday, August 21, 2024

People asked to remember, we could let pass this day

 In that incarnation that my uncle form Japan went to England to complain about his daughter lover, and I said you enter your daughter to a old donkey. I was vidente -clayrvoiant, I never talked about beucase didn't came when I wanted, I saw the lover of his daughter a crab, the type that eat dead bodies, climb to the neck of my uncle and with the leg enter his neck with dead corps, and degolate my uncle and kick the head to stay in the place of his head, and probably wasn't kill my uncle because the body didn't died.

I didn't said that vison I said to him show to him that he is the floor of the pot! A friend went to Japan say my vision, my uncle desapear from there. Years after he was find for people form Japan to say that the lover of his daughter was nasty to everybody, my uncle went after me, I had another vision even before he arrived, before I said to him that the people of England loved their king and he wasn't love by his people, he went by the streets asking people what they think about their king and was only words of love and admiration, and he was dressed so humble that time. I said to him that he was young, he agreed, that when his grandsons of his daughter was 20 years old he would still young enough to live many years, he agreed, but who was the fahter of them? He would murder by the grandsons.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment