Monday, September 2, 2024

There isn't such carma

 The Carma of the boring friend, Ok, Ok never I gona said again that in Italy I had unpolite friends because had worse shit the boring friend. A person that receive the Carma of another person and lived 120 lives holding that, holding that, one day when he was 80 years old blow the brain, in another life was the eyes, in another was the heart. I had nightmares that existed those 2! People do you want visit the country of your father? I dreamed there had those 2, and even if the country had the fame of beautiful I would not go to not meet those guys. What was my nightmare? That the good was evil, that he was only patient with the boring one because he thought that I would have less patience, and he would defend the boring of me the impatient boy, when I knew that he hold it for a long life the boring stupid till death 120 times... Because was for me! But isn't Carma, I not so impatient to receive the evilty of the one with fame of good, he was evil, he received what he deserved, the other was so evil that destroy a lot of time his marriage, he was so unhappy his wife betrayl him with a more stupid man, in Europe the wife betrayl with a palhaço PALHAÇO! In Europe is be less than a half man.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment