Friday, September 6, 2024

What sense went that conversation

 When I lived in Russia, the African country that I came we were almost neighbours of the most corno African country. So had a country of Africa that the men are full of love, there also doesn't work!

He said to me that the first was his brother the most nasty story of Africa is if is the brother-in-law people used to say was at least my brother and not his, because in my brother I trust. This way you can even trust in the father-in-law of course he would cover the daughter and the son, so you can even travel and put the wife in a house of her family. So I asked was desafogo de mágoa? When is the brother-in-law we have to like him? Had something like that we have to love exactly that person, but not when is the brother-in-law. I thought about him what stupid, got a trouble with no solution for the rest of the life, life is so expensive and important that he is thruw it away, nobody can be the bombeiro-fireman, the fireman save the life of who sons? But that hurts.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment