Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Another question

 Taking into account a profit of 30%, packaging of 0.9 and a shipping and handling fee of 4.50, from when I deliver a free sample for which I pay 3.50, my profit will not be below 25%, like my profit is not 30% because of that 30% I pay for the bag and the fee, so what is the minimum sale so that this sample does not reduce my profit below 25%.

Another thing to think about in the real case is that the reseller has to buy two magazines, so a reseller has to work hard to increase the volume of sales so that the profit amortizes the purchase of the magazines, like if I place a small order my profit will be very low.

And there are also things that don't come into the calculation because you do them for other reasons, so it doesn't add up because it was an expense that was done for another reason and you don't pay extra for including those of being a reseller, like going to the bank to pay the bill for the factory, you have to go to the bank to pay bills, you don't go just because of this bill, another thing is that you talk to consumers and do your activities in relation to the factory via the internet, you already have the internet and for many people it doesn't get more expensive because you use it for another purpose.


Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment