Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Eu exlpiquei mas não para 1 vaca estupida entender?

 Disrespect is a way of love between prostitutes but I am not prostitute, don't like is don't respect, don't reply me, don't reply me, I don't accept, you reply me for your people but not for my people. Someone say those things and say that like me! What you want don't read me if you have that QI very low of imagine that I am talking with you, talk is what you are oing with who is at your side, I had a dog and she never was that stupid of think that people are spiritually listen becuase had somenone of his side are oyur friend a telephone? And you are doing an international call? You are talking with your friend and she is offend you, and you are offend me! Your friend is a prostitute and are offend you, I am only recevieng the oofense that um cara burro are making to me, you are saying that you receive email or calls from me?

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment