Wednesday, September 4, 2024

This is important but not essential

 I don't even think that had people that had a heart full of hate because portuguese and American English are different, feminina in Brazil means that the t-shirt is for woman, type cut and size, the hight of men is 1,60 - 1,90 and women 1,45 - 1,60 in media have high women and short men, and in the USA feminine menas that t-shirt is cute with laces. The language isn't a intransponivel barreira. People felt hate becuase is that nasty name,  is that he is hatted in his country and he want live in Americas and it doesn't even know if in Brazil or USA and we need be fixed for a it hate for his people even European are people, but people think that Europeans the name is ghosts, so who's care if feminina is something in USA and another in Brazil, I don't care I don't care, desmantelar o mundo because in Brazil is diferent people sit in that throne and crap a lot. I don't want listen reply, understand that I write and don't accept replies, people had violent people that are agressive with me because I am from Brazil and want ot be agressive with me becasue I am from Brazil I am from Americas if you don't like me don't read me, don't reply me I don't want, I talk with who are in my country but not with who even use my phone number, my phone number I don't know how is in the hand of a lot of people, so don't read me if you don't like me, I don't accept someone reply me, don't reply me.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment