Tuesday, September 3, 2024

The language is correct

So you have to agree that south American indians are intelligent if have people that suffer so much to understand the language with a translator with them. What was the exhaustive question, I receive nothing fo that I am not aswering to my friend, the guide explained that question was made at 6 years ago, knock in my door and I don't like who treat me like a enemy, was so out of the reach understand, a person came to Brazil to change we talk because they doesn't understand we using Portuguese for 500 years but a what people call thatperson in its own country? Destroy 500 years of Portuguese language because this person is silvicola, is that when I said I said, I said affirmative, is what I said I myself don't say the opposite, only when I talk with stupid people and the person did the opposite of its own obligation, but if I affirmed with an interrogative question I am still affirming but the opposite or would not be affirmed with an interrogative phrase, is so hard? This isn't just language but how the human brain works, so is like human and not a language, me myself I don't like who of piegas, piegas is a so bad thing that is even sin be piegas, and all the time afirmm with interrogative question, because is very sofrida the person and who like a person that suffer for what is common to everybody?

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment