Sunday, June 23, 2024

And there comes she

 I was saying to him that woman that he invented she was fooling him, I was trying to make him see that discuss a subject is two people talking their ideas, the intention is make the other see that we had a point of view, how can him know what I think if we didn't talk about? Hadn't him doubts about what I said and need be sure this is why is a discussion he is questioning me, but wasn't doing that to have a fight, she passed a day repeating the same shit he said, she thinks that he wanted a woman that argue all day shit like she is saying to him that she is more talent, she is a prostitute in what she is more talent? I say to him that one moment he had to see that was a discussion without a point, I mean a reason she only was offensive and violent. See if isn't talking with Brazil in the mind...

See for her his movies she thoughts that was made to please her, she would not confess because is exposes her age, and is Flashdance and the Frankstein with the Sting she have problem so convinced she thinks that Name of the Rose was to put her in the ice.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment