Thursday, June 27, 2024

The angel knows why the demon

 About the incarnation that I was the priest with the cousin being the demon.

Pictures are that way even I had one with the wife, she wanted after be mother a picture, that appears that we are having sex, we were almost dressed and she sit on me, the skirt hide all. His picture was he in the bed with the ass buster, I went to talk with him, and say to him that he remember that he was the demon he destroyed the vehicle of his pleasure to he remembere that you didn't did that to be subjugate by the woman.

His sorrow was that the future descendant give away those picture even that, to any one see he with a humiliating body, I am listening that a descedant of when I was the priest Hold those pictures. He today is a color man probably if he return this pictures would be in the wrong hands, probably is better keep for a next occasion. Or even destroy right those pictures.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment