Friday, June 28, 2024

I thought that story was known for everybody

 Son of tarado with prostitute? Can't prestar. See I saw that on TV I like weird channels, I lsiten that someone was needing talk with me and that movie was made only for me for an angel, was balck and white, was one eternity, is that the person didn't knew how talk with me. And the life of a psychaitry that had appeared that had a normal life, but his life was misery, he even today is famous, he took to bed a female of 6 years old married her years after, confessed that was pedophilian, he was very poor, in life he was very very poor, and for the posterity a very important person, one man that helped him all the time was making sex with his wife, that got fame of be prostitute, bad this way the real life of them.

So what the meaning? That be near pedophilian is very dangerous, and noboy like them? I even can't believ ethat a person can slip so easy, I was thinking about them at the time why, had a hide reason for his wife want sex with 6 years old, why not becuase she wanted? A trauma insanity of psychiologist. She was that good, she wanted with that age, once he asked if she was the perfect woman for him, I remember my opinion, I didn't say, if he like kids yes! Is abnormal tendency, he felt so special to imagine in the situation of another person, he would never would think what that poor person felt in that moment he was special better than the rest, so he didn't care about thi feeling or of nobody, people was there to he use, see? Why be a step on a leader help the step leader?

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment