Saturday, June 22, 2024

The person would like me for that?

 A lot of phans doesn't care if a person make thousands undeployed, because they are past of in the industry, making cheaper, but we had in that point be heart and think in families, he was even thinkign tis is he that USA wasn't in the moon but that was just entertainment and a plot, was all invented and was only a movie to lie to people, I was using one of his eyes, he look for a very old tube, he had violent measures, that got a lot of talent people out of the job, thank God he got all the guilty on his back also with the gold, type who helped him, who give the job to him doesn't share the fault, appear that ha also that the industry only need that ones that appears and not the ones that make the show appeares, he was saying that he was the lady in the lake, if his decision could make jobless a lot of people she scream and people started to danc eand kill each other becuase of his position of governmentship, I don't love or hate people, I just have opnion, but I am inteligent and hold it to myself, but I don't lie to say the things are diferent of my opnion in the most I am sarcasstic and people really understand what I pretend not what I said, I was to say the Jesus operations and people asked for that to the next article, please.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment