Wednesday, June 26, 2024

I also said that for him

 I lost hte afriad of die? But I gonna say! So your idol an you were in the screen, you are old enough to be the kid in the kid? I said if you find me remember that the pain was brief also kill me fast! Muié como aquele homem te usou!!!!! The patron said go away this is a sick man he need treatment, I am seeing a lot of paranoia of his brain is treatment!!! I gonna puta him in more capable hands. He need a strength jacket. He control himself when got in that camera what name of the camera Panasonic, he was at the time making cash, rent some tapes he had at home. And he was a of religion that the was only stops of smell when he stops of wash. My goodness, who is the luck dame!!!

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment