Monday, June 24, 2024

He was the woman

 If he remember yesterday that for me was 10 years what I said about the story that he told? That you are a lyar, see you treat with people of your aag ebut they had low intelligence, that is what he went to to in Bahia, I had the assistance of a spiritual psychologist, the type angel, he discover that he was almost prostituted an was man with 4 years old, so this all that bad stories about his past, he was pretty gay, I mean very gay, so doesn't he is with a brain that only peida? He really was married like the press said, is tha the lie so much that his brain went to the toilet when he used it. What he went do in Bahia, he said to me that he married with a prostitute of Bahia, type the marriage of caralho, understand? Sex with a prostitute marries people, she was a prostitute almost like he wanted he was even more trash, she fall with 6 years old, does you felt save with someone like him, so a married man came to Bahia and make sex with a prostitute of Bahia. A lot of person passed to use her name, because when he return would carry anybody, she had that boring name that people repeat all the time. He because her buy a ring to use in the finger like be an Alliance, so some hours after we return to mentally talk, he used to call father a man that went to Bahia just to see him, they had a quarrel he was mulatto, the man wanted the ring and was a fight about the ring I don't know but I think that he swallow it, when he got her to bed he was already famous and all the planet went to bed with her, all the hate against him was to she. Some moment after I return to talk with him, he was tide to a bed because alcohol make he trip, maybe even with the smell of the parfum make he got drunk, so of so gay he was tide to have sex with a lot of men, when everybody went away the ones that left was th eone he call father and one that he passed to cal brother, and the one that he used to call father said for the other that went away, because the younger was to untide him from the bed, so the old man was to kill him and the other had already went away, he asked me to call the police I explain to him that I only could call the police of the State that I was on. He only saved himself because someone call the police in Bahia. A old black granny was waiting that he married real the woman old and used, if she had a black grandmother isn't he miserable to say people that are black because a parenthesque even much more far? Bahianos are that way when they are obvious black they are white when they are white they see colour in all places, I sometimes say you have to got free!!! But I thought what the prison of that miserable the racism is the prison, dementia.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment