Friday, June 28, 2024

He would receive a miralce that only he would realise

 His job on rede Globo was specially for what appear between the soap opera of the 8hours p.m. I was listen that the hadn't any TV of USA that had a so expensive space for ad, he almost offend his boss in Brazil, I said you need that money in USA he was offensive in the artistic but phans didn't know. So he said that everybody loves him, he would make more one enemy and out of USA, he said that you with him wasn't nobody important, and laugh because was that his mother used to say to him, I sai I agree I agree, if he was a vaca velha imagine his mother. I said to him hey piralha if he was good I could got upstairs and got that for him was easy but didn't open that that was people aged very fast, part of his enemies was people that were travelling and didn't not know why want destroy him those ones would stop of travelling. The employer of USA had a medicine about somuch phans, they hide for the phans his pedophilian tendency who wold like him after that came public?

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment