Saturday, June 22, 2024

The year of the extition of one eye color say that sotry properly I was a man

 Was kind year 200, and I was NorthAmerican Indian, and I had green eyes but I know they ae extinct, people of England want me to I went to there, I remember that there was used human cobaias, I didn't wanted I was 14 years was male wasn't married, I thought that probably I had to be undressed there, I thought once among I would not have how defend myself, I didn't went there, and me remberring that one day that I would be a Brazillian spoiled boy and treated very well and today I was a North-American Indian that would be disrespect in Europe. In the same year, the eyes was very black convince them that the Brazillian eye were yellow that they could make the eyes of the North also yellow, but was all lies, and before the demon conquest the North America God pick me and put me in Arabia, I wasn't the first Indian with green eyes, probably I was the last with that green eyes.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment