Friday, June 21, 2024

aVE mARIA tha tmovie

 How hated and the reason! People they sent to my house type 30 movies DVD, I thought the reason was pissy me of, was two of Tom Hanks I even like him but wasn't that, that movie of the house and the other with Meggie Ryan, but I thought that movie of the Davinci Code the lady had talked to me even about the book was her obsession, I thought that she got mad and was pretend that she was Maria Madalena and she was daughter of Jesus, if she wanted to prove with that movie, here that I gonna see... 

And the Tom Hanks in the Island we were became important? Andn other person sent the movie that he double the voice the Polar Express, is Of Saint Spielberg, hehehe...

Is that I was seeing the exertos, and the Crow had a table, the kill Batman with the Joker had a gain a table, and that Alice of course had a table, oh please they are talking about Jesus and not about the paint...

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment