Sunday, June 23, 2024

Some news from today n 10 years ago

 The fly of an angel is the memory, we have to play with fear, to be the best, so how more memory more fast is the flight.

In that day what the drive school director went to do in the Rio de Janeiro, he in the morning wanted to talk with a Brazillian actress that work in Globo, I know her name, but I won't say, she was dressing a jumper, there he offer a movie in USA, but she would have to make sex with him, she didn't wanted he sais to me that he do that with people but he isn't bad how appears to me.

A joke that I had to remember that things got from the bad place, was that: "Todo mundo gosta quando eu penso que isso é feito de resto de cú", I got knew that had two actors in any place of the globe that is use with all the violence. And are victorious but is the rest of the rest, one is so bad, that only appear that wanted to cut the arm of who help him, the movies are cinisms about the two. Is talking about them all the time.

So he asked me if I wanted to be actress, I said no, and director, I sai no, what you want to be, script writer. He sai that I would not receive a prize I said that had a prize for best story.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment