Thursday, June 20, 2024

The meaning is

 Some things have lirics and meaning, see type I love you could doesn't mean that I like of one way but that I want you dead but about th emeaning, so it's said something that sounds like but the meaning the word is paradox, isn't say that what is good is bad? But if is paradox what is bad is good, so the meaning is that we sometime appear bad to the oterhs but we are good or that you don't get up to save but that we get down to got save, that isn't living in delices that we gonna care of our souls, that we have to passes for the fire that who don't die die and who die live, if people don't die people die, we only can find if we lose, things like that. Had more but I don't see more till now. I go sleep till tomorrow good night.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment