Thursday, July 25, 2024

A dream that make me fell suspicious

 Because the dream, catch me by my taste, show me what I like, how was made to make me like, show how I pretend things but not how they were, like an old paint, bu to the dream that was even short.

And was that I was in garden that appear like another planet of so perfect, perfect plants, a garden that had that, had people when do garden to that, put rocks to people walk on them, because earth could be soft and you deep the feet, but isn't a road, is just rocks at the distance of the next step of the other, so I was there with other people of my own age, and we had to cross the garden running, the soil was covered with grass in the end that we run a big garden that only was plants for all the sides, like big estates that could even had externals walls, they were became statues, so I reach an tower of so thin I thought that probably was inside a spiral staircase, I always thought that I wanted be the best but once being the only one that reach the tower in the middle of the garden, I thought that was even to me enter that I didn't wish what was right, that conquer with nobody else wasn't a good thing, and I went away.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment