Thursday, July 25, 2024

Consuption a new product

 

I eat matinal oat, I like Nescau, and other, eat like a snack people passes the day eating cookies I eat like cookies. This one not but some are made only of corn for can't eat wheat.

Taste good, and of a size of a small cooky, and people can got morning cereal and do chocolate rocks, I was thinking in buy ruby cacao to make some with froot loops, I like that very much, how do chocolate rocks, you don't even need the mold, is just smelt the chocolate put the cereal, this of boxes, mix and put in a silk paper, that ones for culinary use, or in aluminium foil, put in the freezer till got hard, put the paper in a tray to move of one place to another, the foil is to you got the chocolate pealing the paper, if the person don't use the chocolate got glue in the surface and you have to scrap.
Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim



No comments:

Post a Comment