Wednesday, July 24, 2024

And have crimes my guide said

 Is one, was a lot of stories, she told a lot of Hoolywood, I am thinking that she live there, a city of full of people, a lot of she, she was saying today and remember all the track of the stories I am guessing is there, a mad man that dream with clothes for mutilated with cloth arm, something not dangerous, unless... see if he is that disgusting thing, foresee... for he, that I didn't guess that like crimes, legs are more important, see that animals like to see ugly things with more human, despises people, he can do a arm in a movie with special effect, and he is defeating, he say for the victim his fantasies for movies, a miracle for cockroaches disappear a arm an there is a arm, because had FX in movies.

Is that I was talking with him, that I had empathy for who passes by an accident and that is very sad, he said lose a arm I said this is very important for anybody, a arm is much important than a leg, a leg you got a piece of log and walk, and he said that a cloth arm was a good substitution, he wasn't being human!!!

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment