Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Today an not tomorrow

 This isn't God, see today I am in Brazil, listening what is be saying inside the hole ground? You don't understand woman, I am saying that for who is prostitute and got in the hole ground, who listen are demoniac souls from Brazil, probably was 2000 years of old demoniac women getting there to reply for you, we only knows for where goes the lost mail when we are sent to there, the sin is big demons from Brazil came to who went there to make their mischieves, I am listen because I am in the land of the demons! So demons listen that woman, demons went after you, que velhas cascarotes and you talking bad about Saint Mary, and so I say that had velhas cascarotes, I didn't sin against Saint Mary or against the Jesus cross, the demon are with YOU. I ofend the velhas cascarotes, I didn't sin against the Saint Mary asks for the velhas cascarotes what they do with women that talk against Saint Mary. That demons from Brazuil only uses who enter in that soil, they rape and would not pay!!!

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment