Wednesday, July 24, 2024

More one about violence

 And probably because traffic of humans for prostitution is one of the worst kinds of violence, there are the other included, murder, revenge, accident, violence against the family of the victim, drug smuggling... So my guide was saying that is that is that, I think that is the global information passing of a bad intentioned way, I already said that, the classes of victims, people that are a foreign country, what that my guide said, that is known by internet by the social media, the reasons are type hate, about things so ethereal, is a person superficial, say lies about be daughter of a famous person, a completely fake personality, be a poor with a moral life showing richness, I think the reasons are pretty morals, sometimes the person isn't a follower but was something very shared, sometimes the profile is really followed for the kidnapper, sometimes was shared with them, in the most case are stupid women. Like being the will of God, don't bother me, I don't care about anything a said, all the information about crimes had to be shared, no matters if people that are prostitutte and of so rameira make with old women to make money, so don't hate me for that kind of bad life, the most of people that hate me is women that make sex with old women to make money, so sut up don't bother me, what was to I say? That those people wasn't kidnapped? That wasn't international? That they didn't knew the kidnapper? That they know them by the social media, that is used the internet? That the reason isn't hate?

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment