Thursday, July 18, 2024

Eat that!

 Before that Godess, she is Godess she don't make even a flame dance, I said about I saw when I born a book and I was inside God, one brother born of the side of a chair, he thought that was because when he was exhausted had a chair to sit, so the book nobody write, is at the side of God heart! Right where when He got mad, with me he make me run by the arm vein, appear like a rocket car, I say to Pa that I am running to He doesn't knows that is fun! So I stops in the heart in that rocket car I don't know what that car maybe a blood cell? God have a rotten heart, if you think He like me more! He said once that was a vagina, that his ear was pussies, that had a hole in the middle of the forehead, so I don't see love in any place of that place, so in the house of the Godess she said that she keep the acknoledge in the bathroom, that the book is her more than respectful shit, that when she shits, she passes her inteligence for that so do yuo, do you, DO YOU want eat that shit, had some Godess that appear that they are those women of easy life, of the life mole, eat a prostitute SHIT? How people gonna know what shit to eat, I had a clue you had to eat all the shit you find in that bathroom.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment