Thursday, July 18, 2024

I thought was that

 Probably for me if the Kingdom above had one king but if the Son isn't there is the same of not have, have people that had family where the kingdoms are many and I had my race, I know I can say that if the King of all the kings are mad because withou tthe son He lose the govern I don't need be there, a person that erase all the believes, make all plan but rule and everybody had to turn left at the same time, we under the same law, we had our govern we don't need we are that pelado, had the pelados but were not we, the son went away all the pelados are mad. Have who like everything are sin and the forgiviness is infinite, good grave, that is the kingdom. People under that name sinner, in the church we say that at the  time that we know speak. That we are sinner because our mother is Eve, is heresy disagree!? So we are sinner if we receive that flesh body.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment