Friday, July 26, 2024

He works for the d...

 Is that furgão of evil, and God can I call car a person that cross the Ocean to Europe with 10 demons or any number inside to they be in more saint soil? Yes! And God furgão is a car, furgão is van? Yes! Is important know from the furgão of evil what name of car he wanted to be named? No! I remember that Go promess a lot of think but He didn't promess that when J... knew the furgão if the furgão be man and J... woman the furgão would respect.

And there is go, when came the word that furgão that do the work of the demon, kill the word with his lies, when came the word he is the torn, remember that had torn even in the head of Jesus so the torn is what suffocate Jesus, and came that she and asks more and more and more things of the word to suffocate the word of Jesus, and when the furgão of evil, pursuit me to I got of the air he do the work of the demon, he is the demon saying that I wasn't correct is fruit loops and not froot loops, a headache I am having to care about that when I do all in this blog, do I have time to research and write when I do that by myself?

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment