Wednesday, July 17, 2024

What does means

 Had movies of horror that the story the evil came from a pregnancy of a woman, how they being very dangerous, I had that to think that story is imaginative that the person want a woman t omuch powerful and this is weakness, show bad character, of invent woman, that are Hulks that are strong like a monster, in my mind who manage that way had resentment and want to see the power in the hands that aren't natural, in the hands of the week sex the woman, I think that show the depths of the soulf of who write, showing the envy, the hate, the stupidity, the violence want a woman strong, if had places of Americas that this is decent because had the bullies and people want to see them pay is another story I even would say that I on't know that places, and I don't want to know, an at last if a person think that can change the world with a movie, at least the ones that I saw hadn't the right approach, once I wanted to know about a director that I had to spiritually listen him why he did the things and he thinks that he wanted to change the world I said to him that he collect 10% to his religion at least, I wasn't seeing he make donations, come on you have money don't, you didn't collect and put the trash put just making a movie of you doing, was that I sai to him, that he never did nothing he only make movies of people helping each other, how that resolves any problem, see you are ridiculous, you don't do nothing.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment