Thursday, July 18, 2024

I gona say why that devilish doesn' t like me

 Had in hell orgias, and he liked and I even being also man I didn't went to one. Had that in Heaven and also I never went to one. There are even worse people appear be blind, I even didn't like to see, I watch all the violence the judgment, but the orgias I don't want even see. Had the evil ones that one person is bring and used for everybody, there is a place of high violences. We only could be next God if we understand that one day He would be bad, but very bad! A demon can die of see the worse of God, and even have worse, that name of angel also is for who could keep secrets, angels were secret keepers, the sex isn't really for us. Horrible things like the worse shit, the appearance is of shit don't want to see their faces!!!! Is a sin that is paid with eternal death, sometimes we are saying that we see all that happens in that room to He see that we are the elevate and don't treat us badly. Who want see the face of the scandal? If the name is scandal imagine that is horridy. In the way to glory ask to that people tha tgive uo before the death if the ass and the pussy doesn't open infinetelly, if a weird thing there pu laughthing because is he and everybody, but the person isn't to understand.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment