Sunday, July 28, 2024

A recurring dream

 And is about my bedroom, many times I dream that I was out and when I return home my parents lend my bedroom for someone sleep, always are kids, but I got worried because my wardrobe hadn't lock, so is there to be inspect, or even robber documents and money, is very realistic the dream for me, I got so worrie that I think that I would not sleep all night, the last one I was so upset that I went a place that people that doesn't want sleep went to sit and drink had those places in dreams, before went I see the kids in my bedroom had mattress even on the floor, was small kids but what monster faces that time, I though those ones are honest but probably they would destroy my papers, kin chew them, so in the place of who isn't sleeping, there was in a table a young guy that appear a director, I was thinking that I would abuse a bit of the politiness and complain my life, I never was so bandida BUT! He was sit with another man but I just had to monpolise control him and the other would fly to another place try find a lady, if they want passes the time each other what they would be doing in that places, he had a placid face, he wasn't the other kind of man, we have to be careful, placid men, walk with others because they had friends and not becuase they abouse of women. I read thought that men doesn't like listen about the life of the ladies I think a good reason to choose with who sit, and he listen all the upsetting story, when I just had turn all that story I was to return like Heaven was calling, I was again sleeping in my bed, was type 3 hours and I was returned again to the bar, and he said that he had passed the day with me and he wanted passes the night with me, I just listen that and return to sleep in my bedroom, when was morining I was wakeup, and I realise that the room that was lend was looklike a bedroom of an older apartment that me and my parents lived before, so wasn't my bedroom.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment