Monday, July 15, 2024

He was a mad demon with high pretensions

 Was a cousin and he was dreaming that he could be Jesus! And demon how he was I could be a demon to him this time, to lock him a goo place of hell, I was to cross him a small chapel, but I knew he won in one chapel so I crucify him in a good with solar ligh hell, so after put hi in cross I had to call a person that would be Poncious Pilatos to his judgment that want desire the high places!!!

When God is bad with us we became his intestinals worms, we aren't on his feet, we got bad when God had asia, are 2 colors there green and roseo for worms, only say what is the propension green to greedy, pink to sex, so I said that he lived in the excrement and spell in the flush was pretending be Jesus!!! See your insignicance.

I even already said that I of worm once was in the brain of God, He pull with the finger and thru in the Hell. I said before that I would govern and got the prostitute that I want, is that God say to us about prostitutes and not women.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment