Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Doesn't had criminality

 Had persons that had propensity to the violence and they give a reason for that. People say that see God, others that they follow the demon.

Had a music that I didn't show two that I show the meaning was that they was talking about condenm persons and not about God or about the demon. Probably if something is going wrong in the outer Universe or Cosmos, the people that is under got mad, so what happen so far is influencing even to leave not in surface, people can't just hide in the underground to don't fell that horrid torrence of violence that came from the Cosmos, probably I gonna be more hated of say Universe then say angels, and I don't like that!

About the song that I didn't show people I listen that people understand something different that I saw! What I listen what I saw, first this after that question, about if I was weird, so I listen that the music say to rise against God, I understand other thing, I understand that the demon would govern and rise against the demon, imagine that one follower betryl him and use his music to his insanity, is that way the demon is among YOUUUUUUUU.

If I was weird maybe is my side devilish, I had tara but is for grow woman, want fuck a woman dressed like one, but I was a man, I don't know why the madness but I already wanted.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment