Wednesday, July 17, 2024

And I asked what happens?

 Once in another life a person asked me something weird, because do weir things without know why, what for, I see that today he is paying, I didn't do, probably another person fall on his play, ask a girl to lie? Keep secrets? He didn't say what for! I thought that is a common person wanting that his girlfriend had paranormal experience, I judge that was a 8 years old kid 12 years old he is kidding. For the demon 12 years old girls aren't kid but we respect like!

So I wanted to know what happens for all that paranormal, he didn't say, had people that is that way talk with a completely unknow and think that could ask things for that sexual fantasies. What is of the other side don't need what is of the other side. I don't know what an angel need, but the demon is already and enough humanity, he can lived in another planet, an angel need very much the humanity, but had things that call them angels that they doesn't, their humanity are the animals.

So returning about the story, I thought that what he wanted to me say to the girl sound what a pedophilian would asks for the victim, and my intention was only help her, if she need I would came, what means? I only would do that to help me, trust in a girl, only if I was the demon and the girl, an agel asking to the girl to she kept secret for her parents that I visit her and talk with her? What reprhensive angel, probably he is hiding his degenareted desire, had this type that like be called that infamous name, they are almost used for experiments, isn't me, but I know the doctor, to say to them that angel doesn't o those things! Use a so sacred image for humans to got near girls!

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment