Monday, July 15, 2024

Read but pay attention who like explaint the own words with exhaustion

 What isn't written isn't in the world, is for lawyers but serve for what I write. What isn't written doesn't existed, let me explain that not everybody is a lawyer... You make a petition the exordial, and what isn't in that petition you didn't asked, you didn't explain, if isn't explored in the papers you give to the Judge doesn't exits, the things occur a lot by documents for lawyers, the Judge can add but a lawyer NO, you can't just make lacks in the petitions and explain in the court in the judgmentIsn't write the Judge would not try discover what you pretend and in the session in the court isn't a opportunity to explain.

Was that people when we are in some social medias we think that we gonna find people with the same inspirations, that like the same kind of things but in Brazil is very dangerous place, individuality doesn't exist. People when look you profile sometimes are because hate your kind. I made only things of who like gothic, people don't follow that tendency was looking because hate this kind of people, look my profile just for my beauty is that identification. All my videos was gothic people that hate gothic was see my weird things! So is or isn't had personality in Brazil? My wacky is optional, I born completely normal, I had to say that I was a bit weird, I like weird jokes but see horror movies make me happy enough, I passes the midnights wakeup seeing horror movies, don't show this tendency in Americas people here are violent and doesn't understand, the can drive a car against you, on purpose.

I saw that movie ensina-me a viver, the identification with that guy even passes almost all my tendency, I thought that if I was waiting for someone like him I stop wait because never gonna happen because he probably was spending his time with that kind of ladies even with the TV actress, because ladies like the kind and trap them, and he was that intelligent to don't spent so many time with that people.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment