Thursday, July 18, 2024

Also had that!

I didn't choose my name be that! We brother and cousins worked like a brain, but not with all that had in that room we were young and defending us, I think that we were the weak link of the chain, had pitty and that horrible place could be yours. Demons was the ones that we let in the Hell sleeping because causes sleep don't understand the fragility of the own life, there is a place of pain but isn't for you if you are right! So we wake up each other, our father Saint ones in another level Heaven, so sometimes I think I bet the life in the underground is better. I had mothers there! 

And was thatcam in my mailing what was the music of when I was the singer that came from Africa, in the beggining of my carrer was sad songs, like I run from home, I am lost in the world, I need a family, I felt abandon far rfom my parents, people  said that was violent and hadn't nothing with that, if I think one thing and sang other was becuase I had a foot cancelled but Inever complain, I hated the letter the songs was good, but the best type of demon my foot was clay, one day my foot could trap me in hell, I was a man that went to much wars, I loved violence. Had wolves that eat the claw to escape, my manger could play green with me but I never show, ha said to me that people was like that, feel pitty for the young singer and want to marry the poor girl, so the lirics was to make people felt pitty of me. 

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment