Wednesday, July 17, 2024

One dream that I had a long time ago with Saints and hells

 Was one dream that I write in the first years of my blog. That I was in Hell and there, the Church was stores, and I could chose in each enter by the shop window I saw the Sain Maria mother of Jesus the image the statue, was two churches with the image of Saint Maria, when I got inside one had people sit there like an circle, and I notice that one was the real Saint Mother but the other was a fake, I was hopping that I enter the right shop.

And a more recent dream, that I was in mu old school, I was exhausted because even at night I wasn't sleeping, and was day, but I notice that was night the time that I was sleeping, and where was the secretary, was there a little more lowered than the floor and was the entrace of the hell an in place of the secretary was there a alien demon saling souveniers of the Hell I thought if I notice schools was so cool I would like more be here. Becareful of enter by the kitchen of hell there had a lot of corpses.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment