Wednesday, June 12, 2024

I am a so good human

 If the person didn't give me, the person kill me even shy I am. That paranormal probably say something for others about me but I listen and for me is other thing, and is that when I be older and the other be rotten old, we would cross the ways, I imagine that if I follow my heart and said that I was from a prettier country he would look for me there and find a Francesa, had people that say that are Itallians,  Frenchs and are Brazillians, I had nightmare about... of the only type of person that would lie to say that are a writer of the internet would be a prostitute. But I imagine that say the truth is that don't have. Have so much ugly people in that country, hell... Even a ugly old prostitute from France is better than a human that is the opposite of the sin, how hateful, the person could be anything but a Brazillian...

So what she said that I listen that one day after many years we would cross our ways, and he would asked me in marriage and I would not wanted thinking why I would want? And I would went away laughthing about the important things are important in they era but not many years after, me single and he a person with a lot of retreat creating kids of other marriages of very used second hand women, I thinking what hateful person he could continuous with his life, he is so old why care about he had money and was the only son that he had isn't time to change, he supposes to stand and be that until the last day of his life, I said that I am an Cearense Inidia and I talked funny, only that, we think different.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment