Sunday, June 9, 2024

See friend

 How can we have the same soul if I am the only person that make sacrifices to salvation on the end of the world, I need be born twice for what if isn't to one help the other? Brazil is a very sad place to live... See a sacrificed life in USA is better than born in Brazil, I do sacrifices for the good of the soul but you do no sacrifices, if isn't easy you don't do, if you marry with someone and give me all despise of the world don't you we aren't the same person, why be bor twice to we never meet, I even didn't want read that email, you give creeps, if you are me aren't you afraid of the soul can't be a person that abandon himself, see your friends even being males some were prostitutes and receive what they need, so they are better than you because who they are in Brazil are paying their sins.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment