Monday, June 10, 2024

That useless dame

 Only is good for her, with her body to run a maraton, I wasn't need that thing but an human... God said that the indecision is of the woman... He was thinking in gender... It supposes to think in what ask from me... See how hurts be called problem, problem of my life I have so few felling for who call me that!!! Have people to appear and had subject say that about an human... Had a person that had a problem and was exactly? Spenting a life of another person until rest nothing... Need all but all the recipes of Brazil USA and Europe and the rest of the world, like the salvation isn't possible, making all the time more and more expensive, but is killing... That person is everybody but me? More another person ask me a leg to live an infinite love... Why the love of that woman had the name Rute leg? I discover in Heaven that when the owner of the leg is black the leg isn't of the a black race, is only black but doesn't have a race...

Had above a Go that had two beautiful prostitute legs!!!!! One day He was inventing a woman of the mud, was one special from China wasn't the same of Adam, to make a lady and a soul named Dany when God give the back to the mud enter inside the sculpture, because she said to me that would very easy make God love her, when God turn back remember that the sculpture need went to the oven and put Dany in the fire, she got burnt inside. God offer to many people scup his woman for me was I sculpt a son, I though is a trick.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment