Saturday, June 15, 2024

The miracle of the "baleia velha"

 The miracle of the old whale, one that thought that we had the same soul, I thought that we came from different eras, just now I know what he was doing about something, see he wanted me to be with almost 200kg, I was asking do you want destroy me? 

The old whale that he know, had 300kg, and got thin in the other day... Let me say what came in my angelical mailing, she born pregnant and she make sex with the mouth until she came younger and make a vagina for her, and became a normal prostitute, see what stories that angel old me! So she pay to the doctor that make her liposuction, she went to a doctor to make an operation, liposuction! Make sex with the mother of the doctor the grandmother of the doctor and for her that women are men because had a thick dick that complete her.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment