Tuesday, June 11, 2024

There lose all the time but I had a quarrel

 And was about the friend of my friend in the politics, an European started talk about him and was to hold his shoulder, I said is better you hold his shoulder with friendship! He was accusing had a slave in that room and was to hold his shoulder to point him. I sai this is a offense! I push him he felt in the floor I accused him of being a criminal... That he was the trash son of dements with criminals... That my friend was a free man, that was a crime, that was a trap... That was a offense... That he pu that man in jail, I said to him that I could returning to my country make that be asked by the president of my country I said that two were my brothers, my feeling.

When I return to USA I talked with Americans more violent to kidnap that man, I had asked a perpetual, unslave a white in Europe because the beginning the slevery was white was perpetual. He was sent to a prison more lose than a tooth with cavity.

We, me other Americans kidnap him prtend that we were trying free him. When he was talk with us we hit him with a log to he shut up till we return to USA. Of course we had masks we pretend free him after 30 years... Back home we loose him to he talk, loose even his big disgusting mouth... He say so much shit racist that one was to kill him right, before we spanking him I want listen what he say to see how change after he be spanking... At the time even the police use logs with criminals or who they had to capture, when the thing was violent they lose the legs on the person... He was saying so much shit that we agree if that dure 3 days we would be cruels... And his body white according his speech! So we flee on him beating and tearing his clothes... His body was all weird we asked what is this, if he was a very old man with a face construct to be much younger. His ass all tide to be a bocket, he confessed of a male prostitute one of my friends said that we suffer a crime that court was a criminal court, we were offended by prostitute and not politicians, some even was thinking in kidnap other of the court, but we were thinking about, but was a crime for sure. So we sent him for illegal farms that had slaves of the part more far of the USA. When people was to find him he was hit with a log put in a truck and sent to a more far illegal farm, one official of Europe went talk with me, I was saying a river of lies all the time... I even went to Europe with others of politician to say that he was a prisoner and was a fugitive, that I and everybody was in danger I need documents about him who he was, where he lived who was his mother, who was his father, what his occupation for the last 10 years, what was his school how many was his studies, all that was said about racism I asked to be documented, was 2 copies all the time, our dossie and the other to passe on his face that he was the shit of Europe...

They were to next to find him that I said this way you kill him, he even understand, it was what I want, is that all the time he was movie for another farm was a knock down with the log and again the truck. In one of the last we were to sent him to Caribe. He scream of despair, the Caribe was in the European court be considered a balck country and was him, I said I am not so good to care, but they was thinking that he would not love that much sent for one farm that was in the beggiing.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment