Sunday, July 14, 2024

I bought all the collection chocolate had comparision

The eye shadow packed like a chocolate bar


All the 11 itens but the necessaire, that was hard to acquive because was all the time sold very fast

The 3 lipstick what wonderful scent, delicious chocolate very special, and are glossy and not matte

The 3 nail enamel glossy effect

The eyelash mascara comparing with the common edition that is black

Comparision with the rest of my enamel of a previous collection that was coffee collection

Comparing with my last 2 lipstick of the collection coffee that were matte lipsticks

The small eyeshadow bar, also delicious colours dreaming about, zzzzz wakeup

The 3 eye-pencil, so me I used a lot of time make up to appear with that I didn't sleep, people care about me, just makeup of course

Again posing of the side of a chocolate cup

Love, love, sometimes we have one unhopeless for ourselves is incurable.
Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

 

No comments:

Post a Comment