Saturday, July 13, 2024

Maybe is because those people never was really European

 We passed for a lot of wars, there we died of many times of violent way, you know something that the demon give? Maybe this is common in Europe, people got out of the body to don't felt the violent death, this is cowardly, I was dying was matter of minutes, be careful with the jacket he always was American, when he got in Heaven because he is a white North-American Indian one very hatted, for the Indians, always went a woman of Brazil to complain with God that it is a woman that He brought from Americas, my Grandfather like the thing, I say oh boy a Indian that copy a European what "bosta", the Europe are full of Europeans, soul lamparina, I was seeing he steel the Grandfather but I need a proof of it, I had my camera of pictures that was very old, was a miracle was made of cooper, Grandfather you gonna be cheated, he only copy.

So we died we see werewolves, the demon kill us, what European didn't had a violent death, so that video don't impress me, we care for rape, but things that aren't in the video, and had people that like to see videos that had rape, and don't think that like see that is lost the soul. But care foe performance, is receive like a European that make we see those, I think nobody got evil because those videos, sometimes is like remember a era of violence of Europe. So American "se bezem" I think is chic. Even had violence, is only strong images, had so much gothic art in Europe... I don't see any subliminar message there, who was European don't see, would have for who sold the soul? Who the demon bought the soul had a message is that.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment