Thursday, July 4, 2024

So is that a distraction

 I still don't know what is the opposite to dostration, real tract i like very easy. I think don't you think that nobody say to a person got very tired, to just see people at the pieces, when helping that shit bag, is a bag of shit because a lot of shit need a bag to hold👀👊.

So th problem of the fat lady is that she said that had a tuba, if is to I watch with care when I saw that, Ok I already watch the movie!!!

I know that need distraction, but what is the opposite, see lady the distraction what helped me was because the other guide wanted me to came out of a context to another and me don't be followed, so was only that, the guide like to walk in turns, and my guide wanted me out of that vicious circle, we need the virtuous circle, like God and religious things, I can touch holy things.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment