Monday, July 1, 2024

So what happens think think

My guide when used a movie refer a movie of specific year, had some movies that had scenes that aren't in the book, otherwise we would looking for a book, type Wizard of Oz, why a movie in place of the book, I was thinking that director how can he could be used? Once he was trying to figure out that had people in his brain saying what to do, the paranoia thing, so if a director doesn't let? So how could have any message on his movies? I think she preferred travel to past then use movies of another countries, she was saying that need travel for those movies, I imagine that she need be in the set of the movies, of the time I don't think she need an object but remember something... I always think that the 1st glampsy is the Wizard of Oz, that mad man asking people to think, and me seeing the scarecrow that doesn't think because doesn't had a brain, but he never evolute in the story always wanting someone to think for him, we don't never passes for the next chapter, please, I had that point of view, we had to evolute, so even without an answer the next chapter had to be started, if something stop so than we return to the starting point. We have to have focus, we have to have schedule, we have to have method, we have to remember that had time.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment