Tuesday, June 11, 2024

And also more that

 In another life, my granddaughter went and let his kids at my home, was she trying see if I kill the kids? I l lived far from the son, he lived in a State that admit slavery, she lived with the husband in a center of politician next to her father-in-law. I went to the city to people that the great-grandkids from her had a clear skin. I had a lot of great-grandkids in my home his father was the younger, she was the first birth of his home, when she was kid I used to say to her that slavery already existed in the planet, that today had slavery and the prisoning for commit a crime, that in the past only existed the slavery.

Know people I was good man, in my mind a good man that is a slave, always gonna have the expectattation of be one day free. Was what I think almost all my days, that a good man would always dream with the liberty, no matters if he is getting old, but is dream that a good man never would stop of have, but a criminal had he the same dreams? Isn't the expectation see? Probably is other thing in the ay had a criminal that are a genius we gonna know what a criminal mind think about liberty, so in my mind the ream of freedom don't abandon a man even he old.

In that commission they said and if the mulatto very white had better healthy them a white how could this person be white? I said than the mixto marriages make a better human, -white human-, and they said right that is proved that is black.

So about the granddaughter, once that she was older, she got divorced, she went to complain the life with me, his father was so sick, I was with better healthy. She just divorced complaining that I didn't let she had his white sons, she only had 3 kids with her husband... I like that that way, I was so happy that she wasn't a criminal respect the marriage... I said still had time I am you grandfather and I am gonna live many years you still had time, heaven can wait... My wife still used the corset was still young she had gave up to be beautyful. His sons listening sad, he wasn't understand that she was faithful, she say that she la lala, I said that if they want they could come to live with us permanently, I felt more secure with his kids of the first marriage than the other, the other the white man could be a criminal, but I never reveal or people would think that I was mad a long time and got even more mad. When she sometime talked about that other lfe, in the end she had some flashbacks I said to her she was still married with the first that she forgot that man, was impossible that good mulatto boy be that man of the other life.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment